6 Core Modules
- Mutual Trust and Respect
- Seeing the Big Picture
- Overcoming Cognitive Bias
- Accountability in the face of uncertainty
- Creative Confidence
- Winning Friends and Influencing People
Who should attend?
It is ineffective to train hand picked members from various teams. Train as a team, and THRIVE for life.
4 in 1 Advantage
- Game Therapy - games act as Stress Buster.
- Boosts Team Spirit - games get people together. No need for a separate employee engagement budget.
- Getting people to train becomes easier - as games attract them.
- Discover 30+ mental models through play, instead of boring lectures and incomplete online courses.
- We offer the world's first game-based behavioural coaching via mental models.
- Our games embed MIT researched HSX framework at their core.
- Our past customers have experienced reduced attrition, increased engagement, and drastic improvements in team performance.
- Suited for both in-person and virtual trainings.
Why Train for Mental Models
Mental models are the thinking tools that you use to understand life, make decisions, and solve problems. Developing a broad base of mental models is critical for anyone interested in thinking clearly, rationally, and effectively.
Author of the book 'Atomic Habits'
Developing the habit of mastering the multiple mental models which underlie reality is the best thing you can do. 80-90 mental models will carry about 90% of the freight in making you a worldly-wise person
Americal Bilionaire Investor, Right-hand man to Warren Buffet
Play, Learn and Grow!
Build a culture of Happy Learning at work with MADIEE Games and watch your people and business Grow.